The Electrical Outlet Caps by comes in a 12, 24, and 36 pack. They decrease the risk of electrical shock by preventing children from inserting objects or fingers into unused outlets. Once your baby starts exploring your home, exposed outlets are a major concern. These outlet caps can easily be removed by an adult with its pinch grip.
- Prevents kids from sticking fingers or toys into unused electrical sockets, decreasing the risk of potential shock hazards
- Larger design reduces the risk of choking if a child gains access to plug
- Ergonomic pinch grip for easy adult removal
- Transparent material blends with décor
- Disguises the hidden danger and decreases the risk of electrical shock
- Oversize to cover the entire plug-in surface
- Available in 12, 24 or 36 packs
- Type: Baby/Child Safety Outlet Caps
- Material Type: Plastic
- Material Composition: Lead-Free
- Color: White
- Age Group: All Ages
For Installation: Completely insert one cap into each exposed electrical outlet.
For Removal: Tightly squeeze the ribbed area between thumb and index finger and pull.
*This product is not a substitute for adult supervision.
Child Safety Store is your go-to resource for tools to turning your hazardous home into a safe haven for toddlers and babies. Child proof your home and decrease the risk of potential shock hazards with Electrical Outlet Caps. Shop now at ChildSafetyStore.com!